Frankie Cocozza is looking for love on Celebs Go Dating [Instagram/ Frankie Cocozza]
Here’s everything you need to know about the singer…
1. Frankie was reportedly at one point worth £350,000 – but has since claimed to have blown the lot.
Frankie Cocozza joined a Brighton based band after CBB and The X Factor [Wenn]
2. The singer is predominantly known for being on The X Factor, before quitting the show after admitting his life had spiralled out of control.
3. In January 2012 he went into Celebrity Big Brother, getting to the final and being paid a reported £30,000.
4. He had the names of seven girls he’d slept with tattooed on to his bum – a fact that shocked X Factor judges.
5. Following a solo career, Frankie went on to join band The Telescreen.
Frankie Cocozza rose to fame on The X Factor in 2011 [Getty]
Watch Celebs Go Dating, 10pm, weekdays, E4.