Bianca Gascoigne is rumoured to be heading into the Celebrity Big Brother house [Wenn]
The former stepdaughter of Paul Gascoigne has taken to Instagram to show off her enhanced behind.
Sharing a picture in a thong, the model wrote: “So pleased with my results @shanecooperuk #BumLift.”
The rumoured CBB contestant also shared a video of herself having the treatment done, which is a mixture of lymphatic drainage and radio frequency energy.
Called the Lipofirm Pro, it looks like Bianca is hoping for a perkier look in time for her stint on the much-hyped CBB All Stars V New Stars.
Bianca Gascoigne reveals the results of a bum lift [Bianca Gascoigne/Instagram]
But what does it do? Well, according to Miss. Phillippa Lunn from Advanced Esthetics Solutions, the Lipofirm Pro contours the bum without the need to do additional exercise to guarantee a result.
She also told us the procedure is “totally pain-free, non-surgical and can dramatically improve the body shape, and shift fat from stubborn areas in just one hour”.
According to Phillipa, the following steps are taken to achieve the results…
1. A combination of lymphatic drainage and radio frequency energy is used to reshape fat cells and tone the skin.
Bianca Gascoigne shares a video of her bum lift procedure [Bianca Gascoigne/Instagram]
2. When combined, TriLipo Radiofrequency (RF) and TriLipo Dynamic Muscle Activation (DMA) are capable of lifting the buttocks by reducing fat, tightening the skin, and improving lymphatic drainage.
3. Radiofrequency (RF) is then used to stimulate the collagen production and strengthen the skin structure. RF enables skin tightening and improvement of the skin’s appearance painlessly without post-op downtime of classic surgery applications or other invasive methods.
4. Once the fat is melted the advanced drainage technology helps to remove the excess fat naturally, detoxifying the body and improving circulation at the same time.
5. Combining TriLipo Radiofrequency (RF) and TriLipo Dynamic Muscle Activation (DMA) in one treatment means this non-invasive way of losing inches of fat AND tightening loose or lax skin – around areas such as the tummy, bingo wings, thighs and, like Bianca G, the bottom.
Treatment starts from £250 per hour session.
For clinics offering Lipofirm Pro butt lifts visit www.advancedestheticssolutions.co.uk.