Lauren Goodger flaunted her bikini body during a holiday in Dubai [Flynet]
TOWIE’s Lauren Goodger showed off her eye-popping curves in a tiny bikini as she relaxed in Dubai.
Proudly showing off her bikini body, the 29-year-old reality star put on a sizzling display as she worked on her tan during the getaway.
Sporting a tiny pink string bikini, Lauren posed for a selfie before joining her friend, who took several snaps of her in the daring swimwear.
Wearing her long hair in a half-up half-down style, Lauren showed off a full face of makeup while relaxing by the pool.
TOWIE’s Lauren Goodger sported a tiny pink bikini while showing off her figure [Flynet]
Essex beauty Lauren Goodger faced rumours that she’s had bum implants [Flynet]
Showing off her bronzed skin, the Essex beauty bared all, showing off her pert posterior and gym-honed body.
With her curves on display, Lauren showed off her incredible weight loss transformation after shedding four stone thanks to her fitness DVD.
But the star was forced to deny rumours that she’s had bum implants, after revealing a much full bottom in her social media snaps.
After noticing her impressive new bum shape, rumours began swirling that the reality star had undergone cosmetic surgery.
Lauren Goodger credited her hard work at the gym for her fuller bum [Flynet]
Lauren finally addressed the rumours and admitted how she managed to change up her body shape – without surgery.
And after she was asked if her bum is the result of doing squats, she revealed: “No, it’s not.
“I do squats but that only counts for about 20% of what you see. The other 80% is weight training.”
Offering more advice, Lauren continued: “Jumping is also a brilliant exercise to do as well.”
Reality star Lauren Goodger shed four stone with her fitness DVD [Flynet]
The reality star – who recently made a surprise return to the ITVBe show – then hit back at the claims she underwent surgery, and admitted: “I love these rumours.
“I don’t really care what people say about me these days, but I have to say I found that entertaining.
“I thought it was quite a compliment for everyone to think that I must have had something done. I didn’t mind that attention at all!”
She added to The Mirror: “I’ve grown a thick skin and I have learnt to accept myself for who I am.
Lauren Goodger posed for a photo while showing off her bikini body [Flynet]
TV star Lauren Goodger said she’s ‘flattered’ over accusations she’s had bum implants [Flynet]
“I’m very happy where I am at the minute and I feel so confident – which is something I think comes with age and experience.
“I’m doing little bits of filming for TOWIE but I’m not full-time yet. I enjoy being back, I have fun and this is where I started.
“I have a lot of friends on the show and whenever I come back it feels like I’ve never been away. I feel like I’m at home here.”
Lauren confessed that she had actually turned down the opportunity to have treatment on her bum.
Lauren said she ‘loves’ rumours that she’s gone under the knife [Flynet]
“I had another firming treatment on the backs of my thighs,” the 30 year old said in her new! magazine column.
She then added: “I asked if I should have the same treatment on my bum, too, but they told me they didn’t need it!”
Lauren hit back, telling her followers that her body shape was all down to hard work at the gym.
“I have been training my a**e off, literally, ahead of TOWIE filming. I’ve definitely noticed a difference too,” the Essex beauty said.